Another newbie

Ask anything without feeling silly. Beginners are very welcome!

Another newbie

Postby samabc » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a few basic questions which I hope people don't mind answering.

Firstly, would I be correct in thinking that any profit from betfair trading definitely tax free for me in the UK?
Secondly, cymatic advertise that their software can help me place my bets very fast. How long does it actually take for a bet to be placed once I have clicked the "place bet" button - or whatever it's called on here (Basically how much faster is it than in the normal betfair website).
Finally, does anyone have any tips on how best to start trading and any tips on using this software? Is there anything you wished you hadn't done when you started?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sam
samabc

Re: Another newbie

Postby Cym27 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:09 am

Hi Sam.

Yes, winnings from Betfair in the UK are free from tax.

Bets placed with Cymatic are practically instantaneous. I doubt that you would notice any difference between placing bets using the Betfair website and using Cymatic.

HTH.

Steve.
Cym27

Postby samabc » Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Thanks for your help, Steve.
I've only just had a chance to start looking at this software, so please bear with me.
Is there any way to set something up to automatically back/lay a market instantly (or as soon as possible) after an event e.g a goal being scored or set being won?
samabc

Postby samabc » Wed May 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Also, is there any way to get two markets (from the same or different event) on my screen at the same time?
samabc

Postby Cym27 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 am

Hi Sam.

Yes, you can automate almost any betting strategy with the use of Excel connected to the Cymatic grid.

To get 2 markets on the screen at the same time simply click on the first one and a grid will open in the main Cymatic window. Then RIGHT click on your second market and open a grid for that one which will open in a new, moveable window. You can do this with as many markets as you wish.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Return to Newbie Island