centre all ladders

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

centre all ladders

Postby PMTrader » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 am

Hi is there a way to centre all ladders at once. I know I can left click on each individually but is there an option to do them all at once (other than auto center of course 😊)
PMTrader

Re: centre all ladders

Postby Gavin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:38 pm

HI PMTrader,

Sorry, there isn't a way to manually re-center all ladders at once.

As you may have noticed, the dynamic option does it for you automatically, but it is not recommended if you are intend to actually trade on the ladder (as opposed to just observing them), because you might try to click to send a bet on the ladder in the same moment that the ladder automatically re-centers itself and so you'd not get the price you were trying to aim at.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby PMTrader » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:11 am

Any chance of adding one. When trading in play it can be very useful. If there was a centre all micro button life would be alot easier.

Also is it possible to add more options to the trading robot or link it to an excel sheet. The robot is a great little tool but if we could add more options we could control (better) the trading direction. I know the robot is designed for high liquid, stable markets but it's great for triggering trades fast into a market. If we had more control we could catch runs, take extra tick profits etc.

I do really like the Cymatics software, my only real problem with it is that at the moment it cannot be used with Betdaq. Are there plans to explore integration with other exchanges

Thanks
Peter
PMTrader

Postby Gavin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi Peter,

Yes, it might be possible to add those features in the future, but at present all coding time is currently being devoted to other planned upgrades.

Regarding a Betdaq version, there is a already a topic in the forum about that, please see here:

Betdaq Version

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to General Help / Support