Navigator and My Markets

If you think you've found a mistake in the software, tell us here

Navigator and My Markets

Postby adenlark » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi Gavin

I've found a minor bug in the Navigation menu, when switching between a selection in the My Markets tab and a selection in the Navigator tab. If I've looked at a horse race win market, for example, then go to a footie Match Odds market in My Markets, then try to go back to the same horse race win market, nothing happens. If I collapse the horse race menu, then reopen it, I get "Loading Market Data..." but no grid. It's not a big issue, as I can easily select a place market, then the win, or collapse and reopen that particular race menu again. Is it even worth fixing if no one else has noticed?

Cheers

adenlark
Wealth can neither be created nor destroyed. It is simply transferred from one illusion to another. - some guy on the internet
adenlark

Re: Navigator and My Markets

Postby Gavin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Hi Adenlark,

Thanks for that information, I'll look into fixing it in a future version.

In the meantime, the quickest workaround would be to click on the event name (such as the horse race node that contains the win and place nodes) then click on the win market. By clicking on the race name first you will clear the bug.

It happens because the software keeps a log of the last market that you visited in the Navigator, and only downloads a market when you choose a different one (or a different node as mentioned above). I think that logic had to be added partly for the autopilot and partly to avoid unnecessary attempts to reload the same market (for example if someone double clicks instead of single clicks).

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Bugs