Green Up entire market from ladder

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Green Up entire market from ladder

Postby Steve » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi Gavin,
Would there be any chance of adding the green up scales to the ladder screen to quickly green up all runners and cancel all existing bets?
Steve

Re: Green Up Button

Postby Gavin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion. I can see why that could be useful, but I am a bit concerned that it makes the software less intuitive, because anything on the ladder logically should only apply to that one runner. How about positioning a separate grid window (or the main Cymatic window) just behind the ladders and poking out to one side, so that its green scales button is visible just to one side of the ladders?

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Steve » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for the reply. Yes what I usually do is drag the ladder screen down a little to show the scales (and also the cancel all working bets button). I just wondered if it was feasible to have it on the ladder screen thats all (Or perhaps a detachable pane that could be pinned to the front.)Obviously its not an issue when working with one ladder its just when you have four filling the screen. Thanks anyway Gavin.
Steve

Postby Gavin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 am

Hi Steve,

OK I see. I'll keep it in mind and see if there is something I can include as an option in the future.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions