Excel developer needed

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Excel developer needed

Postby russron » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi there

I am new to Cymatic and have a fairly sound knowledge of Excel but unfortunately not sound enough to convert my first trading system into a Bot despite the excellent tools provided by the integration feature already in place.

I would be keen to discuss my little project with a developer. In simple terms I want my Bot to be able to place lay bets on specified runners in a race at a specified time before the off and then place at least one offsetting back bet based on a formula with the ability to cancel this bet and replace with a new back bet depending on the price (performance) of the horse in-running and dependent also on the amount of time left in the race, which in itself will be a function of the course and race type and distance and (if I can find data) going. Stakes would be calculated based on a formula.

From what I can see this should be doable relatively easily but again I don't trust my skills/ability to do this efficiently and would appreciate help if a developer is interested and able to assist.

Many thanks

Russron
russron

Re: Excel developer needed

Postby Cym27 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:48 am

Hi Russron.

That certainly sounds doable. If you send me a PM with an email address I can contact you on and via which I can send you the completed Excel bot, I'd be interested in discussing the project in more detail and giving you a price for the work.#

Kind Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Re: Excel developer needed

Postby Louis Page » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 am

Cym27 wrote:That certainly sounds doable. If you send me a PM with an email address I can contact you on and via which I can send you the completed Excel bot, I'd be interested in discussing the project in more detail and giving you a price for the work.#

Hi! You can count on me also.
Louis Page

Return to Excel - Find A Developer