Football Excel Auto Trader / Developer Needed

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Football Excel Auto Trader / Developer Needed

Postby 3virgul14 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:55 am

Cheers,

I need an urgent solution for a quite simple trading bot triggered by an excel file

The idea is following:

We insert our daily selections of football matches to an excel file on the cloud storage on daily basis.

Step 1) The bot should be triggered to bet a stake on the half time over 0.5 market if the odds reach 1.50..

If a goal is scored before the bet triggered, move to 3rd rule for next step.

If bet is triggered and a goal has been scored in half tkme,bet won: go to the next match.

If bet is triggered and no goal by halftime:bet lost. Move to step 2

Step 2) Half time bet lost. So bet on over 1.5 goals during half time if the target odd has reached 2.00.if not wait until its triggered.

Step 3) There was a goal before before half time over 0.5 goal bet was triggered. The target bet is over 1.5 goals , should be triggered if the odds reach 1.50. If not,move to the next game.

Interested developers shall contact me on skype with their offers . I need a quick solution and payment will be one via neteller/skrill/paypal..

Regards.

Alpi

3virgul14

Re: Football Excel Auto Trader / Developer Needed

Postby Cym27 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi Alpi.

It seems that you are proposing to hold football matches in an Excel workbook and these match entries control which matches the Excel bot bets on. That is OK but you would also need to select these matches in the Cymatic program so that the match data is sent to Excel from Betfair.

Would any of these matches run concurrently? If so, you would need several Excel worksheets or books operating at the same time, one worksheet per match. You would also need to connect each of these worksheets to a different Cymatic grid. So it is actually Cymatic which needs to control which matches are bet on.

In a nutshell, you would need to select your matches in Cymatic, open a new grid for each match and then connect each grid to a different Excel worksheet. I don't think your Excel workbook in the Cloud would be needed. If you're happy doing it that way then I'd be happy to code the bot for you. Just PM me an email address I can contact you on in order to send you the bot.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Return to Excel - Find A Developer