INTEGRATION EXCEL

Questions about integrating Excel and Cymatic, programming, formulae, etc

INTEGRATION EXCEL

Postby fhision » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, I need to know if I can create a formula in which I make a back when it is put in game and there are more than 50000 €.
YES (E4 = TRUE, YES (Q8> = 50000; "Back Offset4 Green Keep"; "";; "))
- I need that to be fulfilled but if 20 minutes pass and none of the conditions is fulfilled cancel.

It's possible???
fhision

Re: INTEGRATION EXCEL

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Sending and then cancelling bets based on time, would need to be done in Visual Basic (in Excel's Visual Basic Editor). It can't be done just using a formula in a cell.

You could also consider asking for a quote in the Find A Developer section of the forum, if you want someone to write the Visual Basic code for you.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby fhision » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:26 pm

OK thank you Gavin.
fhision

Postby Olla001 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:48 pm

What technology is used to build Advanced Cymatic Trader especially the Excel Integration component_
Olla001

Postby Gavin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi Olla001,

Thanks for your query.

May I ask specifically, why do you want to know how Cymatic was built? Why would I need to divulge that sort of commercial information?

Perhaps if you have particular concerns that are relevant to how you use the software, then I can address those directly.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Olla001 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 am

I am looking at the technology behind Pricers and Data Feeds and was directed to your site. I can tell that Advanced Cymatic is built on the .NET framework and is probably written in C# or VB.Net utilising Browser Services.
Olla001

Postby bujub » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi Gavin

Having an issue with in Live mode, before a football match starts. When I fire a Lay bet from Excel, I get an invalid_bet_size error.

I use the following command "LAY OFFSET28 GREEN KEEP" with a stake of £2. I have tried this in demo mode and it works fine but doesn't work in live.

I believe the GREEN and KEEP do not work together when an OFFSET is present, can you check this please?

Thanks
bujub

Postby Gavin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:04 am

Hi bujub,

The same error message appeared temporarily once in the past, see the link below:
Invalid_bet_size error

Was it a temporary glitch this time too? Perhaps there was a brief problem on the Betfair exchange.

I haven't been able to reproduce that exact error message. The message seems to state that there is something wrong with the stake chosen for the bet (in column BC), for example not a valid currency unit as would be the case if you typed too many decimal places. However I have tried typing in various invalid stake sizes and haven't been able to make the error occur.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Excel - Help / Support