Card expires

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Re: Card expires

Postby Blotman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Good stuff mate 8-) Yes, it is indeed the same account. I'll be purchasing in a couple of days. I'll contact you again if I have any probs. btw after trialing them all..I still conclude that ACT is the best. I know they're all fairly similar in terms of features and functions, but there's obviously a specific one that gives each individual a certain feel. ACT is definitely the one for me 8-)

The only thing I believe it misses is featuring the BSP. Any chance that will be added in the future?
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:25 pm

Hi Blotman,

Thanks for that, it is really nice to hear that you prefer Cymatic.

BSP is on my list of requested features that I'd like to implement eventually. Unfortunately, due to various commitments I don't anticipate it being particularly soon.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Blotman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:28 pm

No worries. It's something I'd like to have :P but ultimately it's not a major issue.
Blotman

Postby Blotman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:13 pm

I'm BACK Gavin! :D Can't believe I forgot about those ghastly default sounds! What were you thinking man!? :lol:
Good we have the option to come up with our own :)
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Welcome back Blotman :D
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby mariusoly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi Gavin,

Same issue. Please help. Thanks!

Marius
mariusoly

Postby mariusoly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Gavin,

I have the same problem. Can you do the same for me so that I can update my subscription

Thanks,
Marius
mariusoly

Postby Blotman » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:41 am

:shock: I was blocked :? Old card expired. What's the procedure for new card?
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:57 pm

Blotman wrote::shock: I was blocked :? Old card expired. What's the procedure for new card?

Hi Blotman,

Thank you for your message and I apologise for not replying earlier today. (I was moving home! :oops: )

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Blotman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:48 am

No hassle mate. I'm just glad to know you're OK. I thought maybe there was a chance you had accident or you'd come down with that awful virus that's been sweeping the world :(

As for the software, I've missed it greatly over the past couple days. Using the BF site is quite horrendous when you get so attached to one of these all action softwares :D But as it happens right now, I've started catching up on a ton of study I needed to to, and as I've still got quite a bit to get through, I might just leave the new subscription for a little while longer. But be sure I'll be back shortly :mrgreen:
Blotman

PreviousNext

Return to General Help / Support