Re: Card expires

Postby rmdunn » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Can you please reset me , having the same problem. Thank you
rmdunn

Postby Gavin » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:32 pm

rmdunn wrote:Can you please reset me , having the same problem. Thank you

Thank you for your message.

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again with your new card details.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jamesmac » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:01 am

Hi Gavin I have a new card and I think payment was rejected I can't bet at the moment, wheats the best way to get it back and working.
Jamesmac

Postby Gavin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:44 am

Hi James,

I can’t find anything wrong with your payments, they are all up to date. The last payment went through successfully on 24/12/2018. So you are not due to make another payment until 24/01/2019.

Perhaps something else stopped you from logging in. What error message did you see when the problem occurred?

There was an update to the Cymatic software on 31/12/2018 which applied to everybody, it was to enable access for customers in Sweden (Betfair.se). Sometimes anti-virus software makes a mistake and blocks software updates. So please check whether your anti-virus software is interfering, thanks.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Card expires - Resolved

Postby ouija » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 am

Hi there!

Is it possible to reset my account? Already added a new card to paypal. Thanks

Nevermind. I did a new subscription.
ouija

Postby Gavin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:29 am

Hi ouija,

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby dazpin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:58 pm

hi gavin can you retake payment for my year sub ,funds are in the account connected to cymatic
thanks darren
dazpin

Postby Gavin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 pm

dazpin wrote:hi gavin can you retake payment for my year sub ,funds are in the account connected to cymatic
thanks darren

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your messages.

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Blotman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello Gavin. I bought an ACT subscription a couple of years back. I cancelled after the year was up bacause I was struggling to change from hardcore punter to trader :| so I felt I wasn't making/getting enough use out of it. Anyway, after lots more time practising/studying the trading game(using up all the free trials for multiple softwares :D ) I feel the need for permanent ladder equipped software.

So, I'm wondering how I go about re-buying? I've downloaded the software and it's asking me for email and activation code. There was some confusion about my (duplicate) registration?

I'm pretty sure that my eventual payment was through the email address that I'm currently logged in to this forum with..

Can you confirm this? and will I be able to start payment through there again? or will I have to re-register with a fresh email address?
Blotman

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Hi Blotman,

Thanks for your message and for choosing Cymatic again.

Yes I found a registration belonging to the email address that you are also registered to the forum with. If you need to find out which Cymatic activation code belongs to that email address, then you can visit this link:

Retrieve forgotten activation code

And yes, you should be able to activate the software with those details, then login to the software with your Betfair account (if it is the same Betfair account as used before), then the software will redirect you to the subscription options web page.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Help / Support