Card expires

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Re: Card expires

Postby Gavin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 am

Hi probro,

Thanks for your message. Actually your payment profile in PayPal has already been cancelled, so you should be able to open the Cymatic software and reach the subscription options page and proceed.

Therefore I wonder if there is a problem with your card? Please check with your card issuer, thanks.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby ivan1000 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Someone help, I have the same problem, my letter has expired.
ivan1000

Postby Gavin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:06 am

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your message.

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you (because you can't do it yourself without a PayPal account).

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again with your new card details.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby micky1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:50 pm

I have new bank card and was blocked on trader could you unblock it for me
micky1

Postby Gavin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:25 am

Hi micky1,

Actually I think it was an error at PayPal which is very rare. Your payment succeeded on 28th March, but PayPal failed to send the payment notification to the Cymatic subscription server so the payment was not automatically attributed to your Cymatic account. I have now attributed it manually and so you can commence using the software again.

When this error occurs at PayPal, their system can’t reset it back to normal. So when I phoned PayPal about this issue, they said that the only way to reset it would be to cancel the existing recurring payment profile for the customer, which I have now done for you, to ensure that the problem doesn’t occur again next month.

This just means that on the 28th April (when the current payment period expires) the software will redirect you to the payments page and ask you to authorize starting a new recurring payments. Please just follow the instructions when that happens, it will be like when you first started making payments.

Sorry for the inconvenience and please do not hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby LiAlH4 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 am

I have the same problem. I already sent an email but I am desperate so writing here too :(
LiAlH4

Postby Gavin » Tue May 15, 2018 11:36 am

LiAlH4 wrote:I have the same problem. I already sent an email but I am desperate so writing here too :(

I have now replied to you by email. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should now be resolved.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby ouija » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Hello!

Just did subscribe witthout registering in paypal but I cant login.
It seems the same error that other people had Gavin. Can you help please?

Do you reckon that other payment methods could be more helpful? :mrgreen: Skrill... :P

UPDATE Just got an email from Cymatic saying that my payment was accepted and can login now! Your fault Gavin? ;)
ouija

Postby Gavin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:46 pm

ouija wrote:Hello!

Just did subscribe witthout registering in paypal but I cant login.
It seems the same error that other people had Gavin. Can you help please?

Do you reckon that other payment methods could be more helpful? :mrgreen: Skrill... :P

UPDATE Just got an email from Cymatic saying that my payment was accepted and can login now! Your fault Gavin? ;)

Hi ouija,

Thank you for contacting me. The system is fully automated and usually provides access almost instantly as soon as the payment completes. Perhaps there was a temporary problem or delay at PayPal today, because the Cymatic records show that the payment notification wasn't sent from PayPal to Cymatic until 14:55 UK time. I apologise for the confusion or inconvenience that may have caused.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby ouija » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:40 am

Gavin wrote:Hi ouija,

Thank you for contacting me. The system is fully automated and usually provides access almost instantly as soon as the payment completes. Perhaps there was a temporary problem or delay at PayPal today, because the Cymatic records show that the payment notification wasn't sent from PayPal to Cymatic until 14:55 UK time. I apologise for the confusion or inconvenience that may have caused.

Kind regards,

Gavin

Hey Gavin.

Dont worry ! I blame paypal as alwaysl ! Thanks in advance for checking!
ouija

PreviousNext

Return to General Help / Support