Card expires

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Re: Card expires

Postby Gavin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 am

Hi alexewr,

Thanks for your message.

I think it looks like you used a PayPal account, so the automatic retry should work on 6th Feb, so long as you updated the card details in PayPal, after the payment attempt failed on 1st Feb.

However please tell me if I am mistaken and you did not use a PayPal account with a card registered in it as a source of funds, but instead paid directly with the card without logging in to PayPal. If that is the case then I will need to cancel the suspended payment profile for you, to unlock it so that you can authorise a new payment profile.

Your access to the software won't be interrupted in the meantime, whilst waiting 5 days for the automatic retry to occur.

So unless you didn't use PayPal as explained above, then I think the payment will retry and resolve itself on 6th Feb, so long as you've now updated the card details in the PayPal account.

Does that sound OK to you?

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby alexewr » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 am

Hi Gavin,

Are you saying my current subscription will end on 6 February? If automatic PayPal payment did not occur, my access will be denied on 11 Feb (5days grace). Am I right?
alexewr

Postby Gavin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 am

Hi Alexwr,

Actually your subscription was due for renewal on 1st Feb (the expiry date). However, there are 5 days grace leading up to the 1st retry (6th Feb). So if the second attempt fails on 6th Feb, then access to the software is temporarily suspended.

If the retry fails on 6th Feb, then one more attempt will be made on 11th Feb. If that 3rd attempt also failed then the payment profile would be left in a suspended state (but could be restarted in the future by being cancelled and started afresh).

If you prefer to resolve it all today, rather than using the automatic retries, then I could cancel the payment profile immediately so that the next time you open the software it would ask you to authorise an new subscription using PayPal / a payment card.

You are very welcome to continue using the software now and let the retry occur on 6th Feb, but if you want me to cancel the payment profile so that you can start a new one now then I can do that easily instead, whatever you prefer.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby alexewr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:08 am

Hi Gavin,

Pls cancel my payment profile so that I can start a new one. Many thanks!

Regards
Alex
alexewr

Postby Gavin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 am

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your message.

The payment profile has now been cancelled as requested.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby rostic » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Gavin,
I paied by card. Now my card expired and I can't update my subscription. Please, help! Thanks
rostic

Postby Gavin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi Rostic,

To unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

So now you can open the software, login with your Betfair credentials and then be automatically redirected to the Cymatic subscription payment web page, where you will be able to start making new payments again.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby jmtbet » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Hi Gavin,

Same issue. Please help. Thanks!

Chris
jmtbet

Postby Gavin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 am

Hi Chris,

Rather than waiting for the next automated retry to unlock the account, it is necessary to cancel the suspended payment profile in PayPal. I have done it for you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby probro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

Hi Gavin,

I have the same issue. Pls cancel my payment profile because I can't use my card. Subscription ID: 9038446

Many thanks!

Regards
probro
probro

PreviousNext

Return to General Help / Support