F.A.O Probro

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

F.A.O Probro

Postby xtrader2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:44 am

Hi Probro.

I have a small idea which should be simple for an expert. Unfortunately I'm not an expert.

What I'd like to do is set up a site/bot/file which would allow me to activate several offset bets once my initial manual opening bet is matched, if that's possible. Ideally it would offset to pre determined numbers. A set of pre determined trades could be saved as a strategy and used as a set of rules.

An example would be: In running Trade.

1. If I manually BACK at Horse £100 @ 6.0 on a ladder - once it is matched,
2. An automated off set LAY bet is sent into the market at lets say £100 @ 4.0 - clearing liabilities and giving us £200 green on the selection. easy so far...
3. Once the number 2 trade is matched (£200 green on selection) I want to then start to off set various lay bets at various odds down the ladder (only activated if previous bet matched)

Example Bet 3. LAY £25 @ 2.5 (37.50)
Bet 4. LAY £50 @ 2.0 (50.00)
Bet 5. LAY £100 @ 1.5 (50.00)

If my figures are correct I should have £62.50 on the selection and £137.50 on the field. Lets hope it gets beat eh...What I'd like is for Bets 2-5 to be variable in drop down boxes so they could be changed ad hoc for different In running Trades. Also it could extend to 7 bets if required. Also the Back/Lay option could be transferable as required. The series of trades would be preset but the chain reaction would be activated by bet no1 being matched in full. The point of the trades will be to get the maximum return from the initial £200 green and have it automated to remove any speed or emotional issues.

I know you will require more info but if this is something you can help with let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

James.
xtrader2

Re: F.A.O Probro

Postby xtrader2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:49 am

Simplified I'd like to do the below.

Trade 1. Back £100 @ 6.0
Trade 2. Lay £100 @ 4.0
Trade 3. Lay £25 @ 2.5
Trade 4. Lay £50 @ 2.0
Trade 5. Lay £100 @ 1.5

All automated but only activate the next one after the previous trade is matched. All stakes and odds are changeable.

Thanks.
xtrader2

Postby Cym27 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:50 am

Hi James.

I don't want to "pinch" a job intended for Probro, but I notice that he hasn't answered your post for several days. If I can help with this, please let me know. But if you prefer to wait for Probro to answer, that's fine.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby xtrader2 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am

Hello Steve...

It is an open invitation really. sorry about the delay in responding I've been away for 10 days. If you can help let me know....

Regards,

James.
xtrader2

Postby Cym27 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:57 am

I'm sure I can help. PM me full details and, if possible, an email address (I'll need that to send you the Excel bot).

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby Cym27 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 am

Picked up by Steve (Cym27).
Cym27

Return to Excel - Find A Developer