Help needed to create spreadsheet

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Help needed to create spreadsheet

Postby lama » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:16 pm

I am new here and quite interested to start working on Cymatic. Can someone help me with the following trigger? It would be something like that:
For Team A in the MLB (baseball) market, IF Last price before the game starts > Y AND IF within N minutes of the game, the odds for Team A suddenly drop by at least X% AND (A =< odds >= B THEN bet $1 OR C =< odds >= D THEN bet $2). IF a bet is placed on Team A then don't bet anymore on Team A for this game.

I understand that there is no tracking of the score, so the condition "suddenly drop by at least X%" is to indicate that a point is scored but you may have a better solution (my strategy is based on scoring). Also "LAst price before the game starts" is the SP or odds at the start of the game, but here also you may know a better way to express that. I'm still refining the formula so values and details may vary a bit as you show me how to write the formula.

Hope you can help.

Thank you

Lama
lama

Re: Help needed to create spreadsheet

Postby Cym27 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:36 am

Hi lama.

I might be able to help with this if you still need it. Let me know by PM if you would like me to.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Return to Excel - Find A Developer