Excel Developer Unavailable (Cym27)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Excel Developer Unavailable (Cym27)

Postby Cym27 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Do you need an Excel bot to integrate to the Cymatic Trader program? I can help you.

Just post a new thread in this forum with an outline of what you require. Specific details can be discussed via Private Message so your strategy isn't made public.

My background is nearly 40 years in the computer industry from building computers to programming and program testing/troubleshooting. Also 30 years+ interest in gambling strategies.
Cym27

Re: Excel Developer Available (Cym27)

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi Cym27,

Thanks for posting here as discussed.

I have made this topic 'sticky' so that it always stays near the top of the list in Find A Developer.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:00 am

I'm glad to see that you have started to do some Excel programming projects for users. Keep up the good work Steve.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gavin :)
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby RoB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Cym27,

I have what I think is not a hugely complicated facility that I would like creating.

Basically, it involves obtaining data from a publicly available website and putting it into Excel.

Your thoughts?

Thanks
Rob
RoB

Postby Cym27 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi Rob.

That shouldn't be a problem. If you PM me specific details then I can see what I can do and let you know a price for the job.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby Magiruss » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 pm

I mark the runner and execute the command to take the BSP. BSP takes, but then no longer working Green, and Offset! :x

Can you solve this problem with Excel?
Magiruss

Postby Cym27 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Magiruss.

Do you mean you are using the Cymatic grid or ladder to place your bets? And is it just the green and offset not working?

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby Magiruss » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 am

Hello.
Thanks for the quick response.
Back to note 15 and when the InPlay began to take the SP. SP took 12, but without offset, and green options.

Image or http://icecream.me/20fbbeeba61cd5c4e0204f26e8db82c5

Magiruss
Magiruss

Postby Gavin » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi Magiruss and Cym27,

Please see my response here which explains why the offset isn't working with Take SP bets:

http://www.cymatic.co.uk/forum/topic1270.html#p5827

In the meantime you could work around the problem by developing an offset feature in Excel, thus ensuring the offset bet is sent with a persistence type of 'Cancel' not 'Take SP' if the race has gone in play.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby nig299 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 pm

If anyone is developing their own bot, please see attached for one way to set up a tick offset formula.

Example is price taken at 2's, if laying a 5 tick back offset will give 2.10, if backing, a 2 tick lay offset will give 1.98
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nig299

Next

Return to Excel - Find A Developer