Excel Developer Unavailable (Cym27)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Re: Excel Developer Available (Cym27)

Postby Cym27 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi Magiruss.

As Gavin says, this is possible with Excel. Please let me know if you would like me to program it for you.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby RoB » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 am

Hi all,

A quick mention for Cym27 (Steve) if you want a bot/facility creating: the Excel spreadsheet he programmed for me to scrape web data will save me hours of labourious work.

Many thanks, Steve.

I may be back for more!

Regards,
Rob
RoB

Postby Cym27 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:57 am

Thanks for the kind mention, Rob.

Excel is an excellent program for extracting data from websites and I've used that facility often for getting accurate horse race timings, up to the second soccer scores, comparing prices - the list is almost endless. Couple that facility with Cymatic and you have a very powerful tool for getting that edge you need in your betting.

I'll also take this opportunity to mention that I will be on holiday from 31st. October - 5th. November, and I'll pick up any requests for programming Excel when I get back.

Good Betting,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby qqeettuu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:18 am

Cym27 wrote:Do you need an Excel bot to integrate to the Cymatic Trader program? I can help you.

Just post a new thread in this forum with an outline of what you require. Specific details can be discussed via Private Message so your strategy isn't made public.

My background is nearly 40 years in the computer industry from building computers to programming and program testing/troubleshooting. Also 30 years+ interest in gambling strategies.

Hello?

I'd like to contact you! How to do it?
Regards Laszlo username :qqeettuu
qqeettuu

Postby st03bsy » Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 am

Hi Steve, Gasvin put me onto you. i'm needing a strategy implementing. Can you help?

Thanks

Graeme
st03bsy

Postby Cym27 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:55 am

Hi Graeme.

I'm sure I can. PM me with details of your strategy and an email address I can send the Excel program to and I'll let you know if it's possible.

Thanks,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby Cym27 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Please note that I will be away on holiday from 3rd. - 12th. June. I'll pick up any messages when I get home.

Thanks,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby algotrader » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi everyone, I´m looking for Excel Developer. I´d like to discuss the idea in private. If you´re interested, DM pls.
algotrader

Postby Cym27 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi algotrader. If you PM me with your ideas I can give you a price for the work and we can take it from there.

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby PhilGordon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi,

I’m after an Excel developer to produce a simple Back based workbook. Is anyone interested?

Cheers,

Phil
PhilGordon

PreviousNext

Return to Excel - Find A Developer