Excel Developer Available (Probro)

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Excel Developer Available (Probro)

Postby probro » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:18 pm

I can develop a custom bot for you. I am well experienced in excel betting bots. Here are some of my works:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLaWh ... 4OA/videos

If you have a specific clear idea or well defined strategy, please start a new thread in this part of the forum and outline the general requirements you need!
probro

Re: Excel Developer Available (Probro)

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi probro,

Thanks for posting here as discussed.

I have made this topic 'sticky' so that it always stays at the top of the list in Find A Developer.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby lama » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:02 am

Hey Probo!

I am new here and quite interested to start working on Cymatic. Do you think you could help me with the following trigger? It would be something like that:
For Team A in the MLB (baseball) market, IF Last price before the game starts > Y AND IF within N minutes of the game, the odds for Team A suddenly drop by at least X% AND (A =< odds >= B THEN bet $1 OR C =< odds >= D THEN bet $2). IF a bet is placed on Team A then don't bet anymore on Team A for this game.

I understand that there is no tracking of the score, so the condition "suddenly drop by at least X%" is to indicate that a point is scored but you may have a better solution (my strategy is based on scoring). Also "LAst price before the game starts" is the SP or odds at the start of the game, but here also you may know a better way to express that.

Hope you can help.

Thank you

Lama
lama

Postby xtrader2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:38 am

Hi Probro.

I have a small idea which should be simple for an expert. Unfortunately I'm not an expert.

What I'd like to do is set up a site/bot/file which would allow me to activate several offset bets once my initial manual opening bet is matched, if that's possible. Ideally it would offset to pre determined numbers. A set of pre determined trades could be saved as a strategy and used as a set of rules.

An example would be: In running Trade.

1. If I manually BACK at Horse £100 @ 6.0 on a ladder - once it is matched,
2. An automated off set LAY bet is sent into the market at lets say £100 @ 4.0 - clearing liabilities and giving us £200 green on the selection. easy so far...
3. Once the number 2 trade is matched (£200 green on selection) I want to then start to off set various lay bets at various odds down the ladder (only activated if previous bet matched)

Example Bet 3. LAY £25 @ 2.5 (37.50)
Bet 4. LAY £50 @ 2.0 (50.00)
Bet 5. LAY £100 @ 1.5 (50.00)

If my figures are correct I should have £62.50 on the selection and £137.50 on the field. Lets hope it gets beat eh...What I'd like is for Bets 2-5 to be variable in drop down boxes so they could be changed ad hoc for different In running Trades. Also it could extend to 7 bets if required. Also the Back/Lay option could be transferable as required. The series of trades would be preset but the chain reaction would be activated by bet no1 being matched in full. The point of the trades will be to get the maximum return from the initial £200 green and have it automated to remove any speed or emotional issues.

I know you will require more info but if this is something you can help with let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

James.
xtrader2

Postby whimsies » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:59 am

Hi Probro,

I am looking at a simple bot

I want to be able to scalp pre off football matches, back and lay automatically with a stop loss with a the ability to put in a time criteria and a few others.

thanks

Mark
whimsies

Postby Cym27 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi Mark.

As Probro hasn't answered your post in a fortnight, I wondered if you would like me to take this on?

Regards,

Steve.
Cym27

Postby nig299 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 pm

I get the feeling that Probo only offered his services as a means to advertise his spreadsheets on YouTube.
nig299

Postby walterm290 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:10 pm

hello probo

This very interesting your automated robot in excel.

I ahgo a question ..that percentage of effectiveness is

additional works for pre and live racing?

thanks
walterm290

Return to Excel - Find A Developer