Create a VBA for soccer matches

Looking for someone to program in Excel for you?
Forum rules
Developers: Please contact Gavin to request permission before you begin posting here.

Users: For each new project, please simply post an outline of your requirements in a new topic. Thereafter you can of course liaise directly with any developer to discuss any confidential aspects of the project if you feel that is necessary (for example via email or private message). By posting publicly initially, you will be helping to create interest in Find A Developer. It will also help to show that jobs are being completed successfully and thus encourage other users. The busier it becomes the better it will be for everyone.

Cymatic is unable to do bespoke programming work for individual users, but if you post your requirements here, then other professional programmers might offer to do the work for a fee. Cymatic accepts no liability and we do not check the credentials of respondents. So please ask appropriate questions or seek references before accepting a quotation.

Please also keep in mind that after your Cymatic free trial expires, you would need a paid Cymatic subscription in order to continue using Cymatic with spreadsheets. So please don't pay for customizations to spreadsheets without realizing this possibility. Thank you.

Create a VBA for soccer matches

Postby Tony82Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 am

Hi,

Please be informed that i need a programmer to create a VBA for live soccer mathces

Thank you

Tony
Tony82Al

Re: Create a VBA for soccer matches

Postby probro » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Maybe I can help. PM me with the exact rules and details!
probro

Return to Excel - Find A Developer