Can I ?

Ask anything without feeling silly. Beginners are very welcome!

Can I ?

Postby 2011winner » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi Im very new

I back and lay greyhounds.

My bet is based on reading form i.e not set traps etc. I need to be able to put all bets on for the day in the morning and get them 2 be matched 3 mins before off for example. I tend 2 back 2 per race and lay 1. is it possible to do here i.e 50 races x 150 different bets ( 3 per race).
If possible where should i look first? Thanks in advance
2011winner

Re: Can I ?

Postby Gavin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 am

You could do that using the Excel integration feature of Cymatic, although it could be a bit complicated if you want to tell Excel your entire list of bets for the day based on your opinion of form. You also need to program Excel to know which races in which to place the bets for the horse names.

Perhaps your form opinion can be automated into an algorithm to avoid all the manual inputting to Excel that would otherwise be required.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby chillicon87 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:54 am

Is there a function on Cymatic to be able to set price alerts? so if a certain price is reached it lets you know with an alarm or something?
chillicon87

Postby Gavin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:11 pm

You should be able to create some sort of price alerts by using Cymatic's Excel integration and writing some Visual Basic code in Excel. There is no price alert system that is already pre-built in Cymatic without needing to use Excel.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Newbie Island