Option to hide the Wallet

Ideas for new features. All suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Option to hide the Wallet

Postby Angelo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:54 pm

This may sound odd, but is it possible to make hiding the Wallet on the interface temporarily when desired?

( I saw this feature in another program and thought it was cool. )

On seeing an increase in the wallet balance after a streak of wins, I am tempted to raise my stake every time, only to lose subsequently! :lol:

If I am able to hide the balance from visibility, I might be able to play with a steady stake throughout the day and hence in a position to avoid raising the stakes haphazardly and losing.

Gavin, I know you are busy, kindly reply to this when you find time.

Thanks for this awesome software.
Angelo

Re: Option to hide the Wallet

Postby Gavin » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually you are the second person to suggest that option, but unfortunately I don't think I ought to do it as I'll explain below.

The Gambling Commission sets certain requirements for betting software and Betfair also requires vendors to follow those standards. One of the requirements is that the account funds must be displayed prominently.

So unfortunately I don't think I should make the balance be capable of being hidden, in case it causes the software to cease to compliant with the regulations.

Thanks again and kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 am

Thank You for the explanation, Gavin. I understand now.

Any update on the implementation of percentual stakes, as suggested at topic497.html ?

Thanks for your time.
Angelo

Postby Gavin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Sorry no update on percentage stakes. Betfair are making cha gets to their API for streaming prices so I am having to work on that before adding any more new features. Sorry.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:03 pm

I can understand, Gavin. Please introduce the feature as and when possible. Thanks.
Angelo

Return to Suggestions