Market Overview

For software support - get help from Cymatic and the community

Market Overview

Postby Angelo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:45 pm

The implementation of the In-play Trader via Excel [ as per topic907.html ] works great and is quite useful. On the same lines, is there a way to have an implementation of Market Overview? Right now, the (betfair-)graph of each player/runner needs to be seen by clicking/changing individually one by one. Instead, an ability to see the graphs of all players/runners in a comparative fashion in a single window would be very useful. Indeed I wonder why it has not been implemented in Cymatic yet. May I request Gavin, the developer, to share his opinion on this? Thanks for this slick and useful tool.

Here are a few screenshots of the desired output.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angelo

Re: Market Overview

Postby Angelo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Got message "Cannot add another attachment, 3 is the maximum." in the above post. 2 Screenshots continued below:

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angelo

Postby Gavin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Hi Angelo,

Yes, a market overview chart was to be the next feature that I planned to add! However Betfair have decided to migrate towards streaming market prices (to replace polling for prices), which means that lots of parts of Cymatic now have to be changed to work with streaming prices. I therefore have to prioritise working on market streaming, rather than adding new features for the time being. I'd obviously prefer to work on new features now, but will get back to that eventually.

In the meantime, the closest thing to a single market overview chart in Cymatic is the multiple charts window, in which you can open lots of charts all in one window.

Kind regards,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Angelo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:32 am

Thank You, Gavin, for the quick reply.

Good to know that the Market Overview Chart was the next-in-line feature, which unfortunately has to be delayed for the reason you mentioned.

I am looking forward to see it eventually at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for mentioning the multiple charts window. I will use it till then.

Your hard work is appreciated.
Angelo

Return to General Help / Support