Dutching Bot on Selected races/horses

Samples developed by Cymatic and others. Please share your spreadsheets here.
Forum rules
Users can post their spreadsheets here, to share with others and for discussion purposes.
If you download a spreadsheet from here, please carefully test any strategies yourself before using it with real money. Cymatic accepts no liability for any spreadsheets in this forum.
Now bring on the robots! Happy automated trading... :)

Dutching Bot on Selected races/horses

Postby jgendle » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 am

This dutching bot was “made” for me from an outside source so there may be copyright issues involved. It was designed to work with Gruss Betting Assistant but no doubt will work with Cymatic.
On the selections sheet you enter the horses you wish to dutch (I usually copy and paste them from Sporting Life ABC Guide). It is of paramount importance that the names coincide with how they appear on Betfair, no apostrophes, commas etc or the “bot” will not recognise them. It is also very important the times of the race must be in 24 hour clock mode and appear like this (with colon between numbers) 15:15 (for 3.15 race) and the names of the courses/tracks appear in abbreviated format as on Betfair...........i.e. Lingfield becomes Ling.
On the controls sheet you have the options displayed for you (up to the user what he/she wants to do)
One other issue.................on Gruss you need the “Com Server” to be enabled. Not sure how this will work with Cymatic.
The bot is very stable and will happily bet throughout the day on your selected races/horses. Of course there is one problem....................picking the right horses. I usually use the free Timeform selections from Betfair.
I don’t think the programme is protected so if any member wished to play with the coding and make some improvements, carry on.
Have fun and hopefully make some money. I actually have, which is a first
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jgendle

Re: Dutching Bot on Selected races/horses

Postby royline » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi, link not working
royline

Re: Dutching Bot on Selected races/horses

Postby xplayer » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi jgendle,

Thanks for sharing your spreadsheet - especially as it cost you money !

My first thoughts are that "Com Server" is not available in Cymatic, my second thoughts are which do you prefer, Cymatic or Gruss, and why.

I have used Gruss and to be honest I think it is a far more polished finished product in many ways, and I yet I am torn between it and Cymatic and also a sense of loyalty towards Gavin - partly because of the years he has spent developing and for the few months or more that I used it for free.

At the moment I use neither but will probably give Cymatic another go with a paid subscription for a month and then decide, but as an infrequent gambler and even more infrequent user of triggers ( other than as an Excel learning exercise ) the tipping point for me will be if Gavin still does not allow dynamic sorting on prices whilst InPlay, of course it may be that it is too difficult to implement but you can read more here:
topic788.html#p3707

Cheers,

xplayer 8-)
xplayer

Return to Excel - Sample Spreadsheets