Welcome to Cymatic Trader Community Forums

General announcements and other important news

Welcome to Cymatic Trader Community Forums

Postby Gavin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

A very warm welcome!

I am pleased to announce the launch of the Cymatic Trader Community Forums. I hope you will visit regularly and get to know me and many of the other like minded traders that are about.

I hope that you'll come to think of this as a fun community for all things sports trading / sports betting related and of course, for technical support.

This site will now be the nerve centre of all technical support for Advanced Cymatic Trader software, the awesome software for Betfair trading. I'll be here responding to your queries and hopefully the community users will also be able to help each other too.

So please post all your technical support queries in the support section of the forums, rather than emailing me directly. In that way, we can create a growing and searchable knowledge base of queries and answers that will help everybody.

Thanks for visiting, happy trading and have fun!

Best wishes,

Gavin :)
Director and founder of Cymatic Ltd
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Cymatic Trader Community Forums

Postby FabricioTrader » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello, I have used the software Cymatic few times and really enjoyed it. It's free but it is excellent. But two days ago I tried to download it again and could not. Even more downloaded the activation code to use it not received.

I would go back to using the Cymatic again. Can you help me?

Regards,
Fabricio Alves
FabricioTrader

Postby Gavin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi Fabricio,
I have replied to you by email directly. In the future, please post any similar messages in the 'help' section on the forum, thanks.
Kind regards,
Gavin
:ugeek:
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Bozu » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi Gavin,

I'm new to the trading environment. Thanks for your efforts producing this type of software.

Using Cymatic in practice mode and preparing to check out videos and learn more. I enjoy the horse racing aspect and football too, so I think I'll be getting stuck into this more as the winter autumn/winter draws in.

For me discipline and accepting loss has been a problem, so that's something I need to get right to have any chance to make some money in the future.

Kind
Regards

Nick
Bozu

Postby Gavin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 am

Hi Nick,

Welcome! Thanks for posting a message. Good luck with everything and happy trading.

Best wishes,

Gavin
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements by Cymatic